Telemedicine Benefits to Groups & Assocations
Members of a group or association can greatly benefit from membership in AmeriDoc. By connecting patients with licensed physicians in an effective and convenient manner, an AmeriDoc membership delivers value and convenience to your group. AmeriDoc lets you improve the quality and affordability of your members’ health care coverage.
AmeriDoc can also help to improve enrollment in your group or association. This value-added benefit is an attractive recruitment and retention tool. For the uninsured or under-insured, AmeriDoc removes both financial, and geographic barriers to physician accessibility. Individuals who are satisfied with their insurance coverage can also benefit from AmeriDoc’s 24/7 physician access.
- Differentiate your association benefits AmeriDoc offers prompt access to U.S-based, licensed physicians via telephone or email. It directly addresses the pressing need for convenient, easy medical consultations
- Boost member recruitment and retention by offering a value-added benefit for members. Membership is affordable and English and Spanish services are available.
- Provide members-only access to online health tools. AmeriDoc members can store their Electronic Medical Records and share them easily with their Primary Care Physician (PCP).
- Cater to rural residents and frequent travelers. Those in rural areas will have access to non-emergent care without driving long distances. Members who travel frequently can consult with a doctor while on-the-go.
- Lower members’ healthcare expenditures. Medical consults are free or cost about the same as a co-pay and are far less expensive than the cost of a PCP visit, an urgent care facility or an ER visit.