Telemedicine Benefits to Consumers
When you need access to medical care, time is always of the essence. Unfortunately, Americans nationwide face real barriers to getting timely medical care. That’s where AmeriDoc comes in. AmeriDoc allows consumers to get physician care and information when they need it most—now. By linking patients and physicians via phone and email, AmeriDoc makes healthcare services both convenient and cost-effective.
AmeriDoc connects you and your family with a cadre of U.S.-based, licensed physicians, who can evaluate and diagnose minor medical problems. If deemed appropriate by the consulting physician, medication may also be prescribed. Members can connect with a physician from their home, office, hotel room or on the road. Accessing quality care has never been more convenient, or affordable.
With physician consultations a mere phone call, or mouse-click, away, you and your family can enjoy ultimate peace of mind. All AmeriDoc services maintain patient confidentiality and conform to HIPAA guidelines.
Consumer Telemedicine Benefits
- Prompt access to U.S.-based, licensed physicians
- Convenience of obtaining medical care at work, home, or on-the-go
- Save money by avoiding costly co-pays, or in-office doctor’s visits
- Quality care from physicians who can provide consultations, recommend treatment and write prescriptions when appropriate
- Continuity of care with the ability to send detailed care reports to your primary care physician or another care coordinator
- No denials based on pre-existing conditions - everyone is accepted
I was traveling out of state and realized i left my high blood pressure medication. I called an AmeriDoc physician and he called in a prescription for me by the hotel." Andy G., St. Louis, MO